Mantell, Prince & Reynolds, P.C. specializes in matters relating to tax and business planning for entrepreneurs, professionals and closely held businesses, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, administration of estates and trusts, trust and estate litigation, taxpayer representation in connection with federal and state tax controversies and litigation, employee compensation and pension plans, and providing expert advice and expert witness support in tax, probate, and trust-related litigation.
We can work closely with your advisors or use our trusted contacts to form an admirable team on your behalf.
- Business Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Fiduciary Representation
- Federal and State Income Taxation
- Federal and State Tax Controversies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Employee Compensation and Retirement Planning
- Guardianships of Incapacitated Persons